Get ready to dive into the wonderful world of East African Sea Moss – a hidden gem from the depths of the ocean that holds the key to unlocking radiant, healthy, and glowing skin.
Imagine having skin that radiates like the sun-kissed waves of the Indian Ocean. Achieving that glow requires a little extra love and care, as our skin faces various challenges daily – pollution, UV rays, stress, and aging, to name a few.
What Does Our Skin Need to Be At Its Best?
Our skin is the largest organ of our body and is also our first defense against many external elements. As such, our skin requires a combination of care and attention to remain healthy and radiant.
Here are a few of the things your skin needs to be at its best:
- Daily cleansing: A gentle cleanser helps to remove dirt, oil makeup and pollutants that accumulate on the skin every day. Proper cleansing is really important for preventing clogged pores and breakouts. A daily cleansing routine works best.
- Hydration: Adequate hydration is vital for maintaining skin health. Drinking enough, consuming hydrating foods, and using moisturizers will prevent dryness, flakiness and promote a youthful appearance.
- Nutrition: It is important to feed your skin from the inside-out by maintaining a diet rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healthy fats. Many people think that it is enough to treat skin from the outside but it is more effective to start with what you are putting in your body.
- Exfoliation: Gentle exfoliation, two to three times per week, removes dead skin cells which promotes a smoother skin texture. This can also allow other skin care products to penetrate the skin more effectively. A powerful trick is to do gentle exfoliation then moisturize.
- Avoid harsh products: Harsh cleansers, soaps, lotions, or other skin care products that have way too many fragrances can seriously disrupt the skin’s natural pH balance. These type products can result in irritation.
- Hygiene habits: Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands. This will prevent the transfer of dirt and bacteria onto the skin. Also, wash pillowcases regularly for the same reason.
- Exercise: Physical activity promotes healthy blood circulation to your body’s largest organ. This delivers needed nutrients to the skin and helps to remove waste products.
- Avoid smoking and consuming too much alcohol: Smoking and excessive drinking can damage collagen and elastin fibers which result in premature aging, a saggy face, and a dull complexion.
The Ocean's Secret to Healthy, Glowing Skin
East African Sea Moss is the ocean’s secret to having the best skin from the inside out. The benefits of consuming our sea moss and even using it in your skincare regimen are endless…
It is Nutrient Rich – This sea vegetable is just bursting with vitamins A, C, E, and K which help to nourish the skin. It fights off free radicals that can lead to premature aging. It also works to lighten dark spots and improve overall skin tone.
Calms Inflammation – East African Sea Moss comes to the rescue when your skin is inflamed and has undue redness and irritation. It has very distinct anti-inflammatory properties which are like a cool ocean breeze for your skin. It will soothe away irritation and leave your skin calm and happy.
Collagen Support – Collagen is the structural protein that keeps our skin plump, firm and youthful. Over time, collagen production slows down, leading to saggy skin and wrinkles. Sea moss supports collagen production. It helps to maintain skin’s elasticity and youthful appearance.
Ocean’s Skin Detox – Sea Moss acts as a detoxifier for your skin. It helps to flush out toxins, promoting clearer skin and reducing breakouts.
Vitamins and Minerals Galore – East African Sea Moss is loaded with minerals like zinc, magnesium, iodine, and selenium, which happen to be the building blocks of youthful skin. Sea Moss is a treasure chest of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which play a vital role in helping skin to retain its elasticity and radiance.
Super hydration – The more skin is hydrated the more resilient it is and is less prone to wrinkles. Sea moss not only provides moisture but it locks it in leading to a dewy, natural glow all day long!
How To Incorporate Sea Moss Into Your Skincare Regimen
Daily cleanser – To create a gentle cleanser for your face, mix ¼ cup aloe vera gel with ¼ cup sea moss gel. Apply to your face and massage for up to 2 minutes then rinse with warm water.
Moisturizer – Mix 1 teaspoon of sea moss gel with 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (or grapeseed oil) and stir this up. Apply this mixture to your face, neck area with upward strokes. This will help to seal in moisture for the whole day.
Facial mask – Mix 2 tablespoons of sea moss gel with 2 tablespoons of aloe vera. Apply to the face and leave on for 20 – 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Any ingredients you mix into your East African Sea Moss should be natural and edible. That way you are not adding any toxic ingredients.
How to Place Your Order
To place an order, CLICK HERE. For the sea moss gel we offer local pickup in the Cleveland, Ohio area and ship throughout the U.S. We also offer worldwide shipping for raw sea moss. If you live in Tanzania, please send a DM on our Instagram page @east.african.seamoss.